Winter trip offer
The blog post about the Gorges d’Héric mentions that the weather is often very nice in December. We have lived now for four years in Beaufort and we experienced a lot of sun-filled days in winter. Hiking with temperatures around 15° or eating lunch outside on the quay of the Canal de la Robine in Narbonne, we have had the pleasure more than once. So why not travel to the south and take advantage of a favourable offer of € 105,00 per person including:
- welcome drink
- 3 nights
- 3 breakfasts
- 1 three course dinner including aperitif
Price based on a double room and valid until the 17th April 2017.
Things to do in the area?
- hiking in the direct surroundings or a bit further into the hinterland or along the coast,
- visit a city like Narbonne, Béziers or Carcassonne,
- visit one of the abbeys like Fontfroide or Sainte-Marie de Lagrasse,
- follow the route of the castles in the Cathar country
- and once at home sit by the fireplace and relax, read, play a game or watch a film.
You will find more information on the page surroundings and of course on the spot, so who knows: à bientôt!